This historic Vaudeville movie theatre was built by George L. Coleman Sr. in 1929. The exterior architecture is Spanish Mission Revival. Terra cotta gargoyles and other hand-carved figures adorn the building facade. The elegant Louis XV interior includes gold leaf trim, silk damask panels, stained glass panels, a carved mahogany staircase, 2,000 pound chandelier, decorative plaster moldings and railings. The original pipe organ "The Mighty Wurlitzer" has returned home to the Coleman by the J.T. Peterson Organization.
In 1986 Gary Sparks began working with a small group of private citizens to save and restore this treasure in Miami, Ok. After all these many years the project is complete and being used for all type of functions. The seating capacity is close to 1500 and the cost for restoring is unknown. So many people have donated materials and labor over the years it would be impossible to put a price on the total cost.